Get Me Back To Work
How to Maximize Your New Hire Investments
Many companies participate in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and Welfare to Work Programs (WtW). These programs are designed by the federal government to assist employers in hiring those most in need of employment by providing incentives to the employer.
neon has created a unique system and method of determining tax credit candidates that can actually pre-qualifies tax credit candidates in advance of being hired. This information is stored in a database and can be access by employers seeking to search for such candidates.
Get Me Back to Work Features:
- Online portal allowing applicant’s to pre-qualify themselves for tax credits.
- Reduce paperwork, time and labor.
- 24 hours access through secure online portal.
- Flexible billing methods for corporate accounts and any business size.
- Account managers and Customer service center representatives are ready to assist you.
Would you like more information on how neon’s hiring solutions platform could benefit your business and streamline your hiring process? Please provide some brief information on how you may reached and a neon support specialist will contact you to answer questions and/or schedule a demo.